So we made it through the dismal month of January in one piece. Yay! I know it’s definitely still winter but I am so looking forward to spring. Not only will it be warmer *fingers crossed!* but the days will be longer. I really don’t like walking home from work in the dark.
Spring heralds the growth of flowers and tree blossom. No more dreary, barren trees and muddy grass. I can’t wait!
I’ve found some gorgeous bits and pieces that would definitely make welcome additions to my wardrobe. All but the bag and boots are doable; they are definitely “wish list” only items unfortunately. However much I love the Cambridge Satchel Company satchels I really cannot stretch to £115!
- Coral loop knit heart jumper from George at ASDA £12
- Moda Bird print scalloped hem top from George at ASDA £10
- Blue floral print supersoft skinny jeans from New Look £22.99
- Cambridge Satchel Company leather satchel exclusive to Asos £115
- Wide fit stone leather dotted panel ankle boots from New Look £54.99
Are you looking forward to spring? What do you plan to add to your wardrobe for the new season?